Tuesday 13 December 2016

Erectile Dysfunction after surgery

QUESTION:
I am 62-years-old. I got myself operated for prostate last year. After the operation I have almost lost the ability to get an erection. My erection was satisfactory before this operation. Will I ever get my ability to get erection back? What can be done to get my erectile function as it was before the operation.
- A Shah 



ANSWER:
A prostate removal surgery such as ‘Radical Prostatectomy’ can cause injury to the pelvic nerves resulting into neurogenic erectile dysfunction. The incidence of erectile dysfunction after Radical Prostatectomy depends on whether a ‘nerve-sparing’ surgical procedure was performed. Reported rates of Erectile Dysfunction after bilateral nervesparing radical prostatectomy range from 18 to 82 per cent. Other factors related to disease or surgery can also affect erectile function. It will be worthwhile discussing your post-operative erectile dysfunction status with the surgeon who operated on your prostate. I think your surgeon is the best person to guide you through your present dilemma. 

5 comments:

  1. Men have many problems during intercourse. People use temporary medicines for intercourse but it will cause problems. Now you can get Best Erectile Dysfunction Treatment in Dubai give you best tips in different articles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. size of penis really matters in a relationship, i was facing difficulties in all my sex life i was humiliated because of my small penis i couldn't satisfy my partner during sex, i was so ashamed of my self until i was doing some research on big penis i saw some articles about this dr called santy jatto that he has remedy that can increase penis sizes up to 9 inches I contacted him through him via email he responded and tell what to do, finally he sent me the remedy through DHL and I received it and I gained increase in my penis all thanks to dr santyjatto contact him now WhatsApp +2348145243120 or email dr.santyjatto @ gmail .com

      Delete
    2. From Santyjatto's website: "Within 3 week of it, i began to feel the enlargement of my penis, " and now it just 4 weeks of using his products my penis is about 9 inches longer, and i had to settle out with my Ex girlfriend susan, i was surprised when she said that she is satisfied with my sex and i have got a large penis."

      HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

      Delete
  2. A debt of gratitude is in order for offering this quality data to us. I truly delighted in perusing. Will without a doubt going to impart this URL to my companions.  how to get rid of lower belly fat

    ReplyDelete
  3. The answer was totally perfect regarding the question. I also heard after getting operation of prostate, it may cause erectile dysfunction which has been mentioned in the question. Indeed you would better to consult to your surgeon. Anyway, I would like to drop my warm thanks to the doctor and the blog owner for contributing such helpful and authentic job.
    발기부전수술

    ReplyDelete