Sunday 28 May 2017

ASK THE DOCTOR - How do I know if my wife is satisfied?

I will be getting married this year. I wish to know wether women experience orgasm and ejaculate during sex? How can I know whether my wife has reached her orgasm and is satisfied?
- Navjyot




Girls/women lubricate at the vagina on arousal. On either sides of the vaginal opening, women have the Bartholin’s glands, in four o’clock and eight o’clock positions. These glands secrete a mucus-like fluid during sexual arousal, providing vaginal lubrication. Women too experience orgasm/climax, however they do not ejaculate like men during orgasm.

The only way to know about her orgasm/satisfaction is to ask her verbally and then believe her answer. What feels good to her is best assessed by her and known only after experimenting and experiencing. Let her be equally active during sex and she will guide you to her satisfaction.

No comments:

Post a Comment